Last updated: January 8, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect any personal information you provide to us. For example, you may provide us your name, email address, phone number, delivery location, diet preferences, username, password, and other information you directly give us using the service. If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information. If you place orders on our site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases.
Information Automatically Collected.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY PAYMENT PROCESSOR
When you make payments on our site, our third party payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card number and billing address. When you transmit your payment information to our third party payment processor, the personal information you upload, including your credit card number, name, and address will be transmitted to our payment processor in an encrypted format via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
SOCIAL NETWORKING CONNECTIONS
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected through our services, or disclosed by you on our site or in connection with our services, for the purposes described in this policy.
For example, we may use your information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our site and services;
- fill orders you place on the site and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our sites and services;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you related information including confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages (whether to your email address or via SMS text message or via our mobile web application;
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about services offered by us and our partners;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- provide and deliver products and services that our customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information other than as follows:
- at your request, with restaurants that fill your orders;
- with delivery location representatives (e.g. office receptionist) who need access to your name and what you ordered so that your order can be fulfilled;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of its users or any person;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. We may create, use, and disclose de-identified and aggregated data for any purpose.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may “opt-out” of receiving our promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about your personal information to our contact information below. You may request to change your contact preferences and update your personal information. When you visit our site, we and others give you the following choices about use of mechanisms for tracking, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites and online services by third parties. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our site and services work for you.
If you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice. While we and others give you choices described in this policy, there are many ways web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
We welcome your comments or questions about this policy. Feel free to email us at info at our domain (www.plumfood.com.sg).
You may also contact us at our address:
YES PLUM SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED (201802562R)
50 Raffles Place
Singapore Land Tower #19-115
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the last revised date above.